Fees and expenses
Please note that all amounts are in Canadian dollars ($ CDN).
Non-refundable administration fees: $500
- For one year (or 10 months): $17,500*
- For one semester (or 5 months) :$8,750*
The tuition fees include the welcome camp, health insurance for 12 months, textbooks, transportation to go to school if the student does not live within walking distance.
Other Expenses to Take into Account
- Fees paid to the agency providing the accommodation service (chosen by the student's family or by an independent agency such as Homestay) and acting as legal guardian.
- Spending money for current expenses, leisure, outings or field trips, as well as educational, sports and cultural activities.
Tuition Fees Refund
All requests for a refund must be submitted in writing by email to the Viamonde International coordinator.
A complete or partial refund of tuition fees can be granted under the following circumstances:
- 100% of tuition fees, minus a $500 administration fee, if the study permit is refused by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. CIC’s refusal letter must be submitted with the written request for a refund;
- 100% of tuition fees, minus a $1,500 administration fee, if the acceptance is withdrawn by the student 14 calendar days before the beginning of the orientation session;
- 100% of tuition fees, minus a $2,500 administration fee, if the registration is withdrawn by the student before the beginning of courses, but within 14 calendar days of the start of the orientation session;
- a prorated portion of the tuition fees equal to the number of complete months remaining in the school year, minus a $2,500 administration fee and minus the value of the fees paid by Conseil scolaire Viamonde to the recruitment agent if the student withdraws or is expelled from the program during the school year.