Options and schools list
Various options are available for international students:
- One full year (September to June)
- One session (September to January or February to June)
- Specialized programs in the Arts, Sports, and Communications
- The International Baccalauréat (IB) Program
- Orientation Camp prior to the school year
- Our teaching practices are governed by a teacher’s college, ensuring the highest quality of education.
- Our educational practices focus on the current and future needs of our students.
Our schools that accept international students:
Collège Français (Toronto)
École secondaire Étienne-Brûlé (Toronto)
École secondaire Gabriel-Dumont (London)
École secondaire Gaétan-Gervais (Oakville)
École secondaire Jeunes sans frontières (Brampton)
École secondaire Toronto-Ouest (Toronto)